Friday, June 06, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


The kids and I saw Kung Fu Panda this morning. It was awesome! It was Kaity's first movie, and other than the three trips to the bathroom, she did really well. We went at 9:20 this morning. I was worried because it's the first day school is out and was the first showing, but there were only 20 or so other people (with small children also) who were there. After the movie, we hit Target for last minute things I need for my trip and then McDs for lunch. And, of course, the toys were Kung Fu Panda toys. It was a great mommy/kids day. Kaity's now asleep and Will is playing Kung Fu Panda. I'm doing a little work and trying to think about what the weather is supposed to be like in Michigan. I bet it's nice. I'll know on Sunday. I told the kids I would bring them something back from my trip. Kaity requested something pink and sparkly (imagine the sparkly being done with cheerleader spirit fingers). I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates