Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Four Generations

I recently volunteered us (well, not really me) to be in a 4-H photo shoot. The 4-H Centennial is next year, so they're trying to get some intergenerational pictures. And, guess what? We have four generations of 4-Hers or 4-H parents living on the same piece of property! How cool is that? So, the photographer came out and took some pictures which I'm sure were great. I took some also, but my photo skills are just okay. I obviously had a lot of shadows in these. It was also very, very sunny and Will was not happy. He could not see. Overall, I thought it was fun (not sure about the rest of the fam) and we'll probably be featured in something next year.




No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates