Sunday, April 27, 2008

W=Wonderful for Will

Will's been getting great reports at school lately and has also really been helping at home. Today, he came in to clean his room, with just a little whining. Normally, he asks for me to help him because he "needs a toy box" or so he tells me because he doesn't know where everything goes. I came in today and I could see his floor and he'd made his bed as best as he could. I helped him put his clean clothes away. I did look under his bed and in his closet which is where he'd stuffed everything. I didn't say anything to him because he was so pleased with himself. He then helped me with the clean and dirty dishes. If he does this all week, we'll have to think of something special to do for him next week. Any ideas? It needs to be cheap.

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates