Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Disobedience

I had a little problem with Will tonight. When we got home, I told him that he could have a few jellybeans, but no chocolate bunny. The chocolate bunny was for after dinner. I know he heard me because he then repeated it to Kaity. A few minutes later a look up when I hear the familiar crinkle of candy wrappers. Will has opened has bunny and is eating it! I made him put it away and sent it to his room. Instead of getting upset and crying like he normally does, he got quite an attitude. He sat in front of his door and wouldn't let me in. An hour and a half later, he was still sitting there. Finally, daddy got him to start helping clean up his room and he was ready to be a "good boy" again. I expect this kind of behavior from Kaity, but not from him. It was interesting to see him so mad.

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates