Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Crafty Christmas Gift

Alli wasn't the only one who got a homemade Christmas gift. Kathleen did also. She's not really an apron person, but does wear scrub shirts to work in. Dora had provided me a pattern she had made for Kathleen years ago. It said 8 yards = 8 shirts. So, I bought a yard of blue bandana fabric for one shirt. When I got home and started laying out the pattern, I realized you couldn't lay it out with just a yard of fabric (probably should make 8 shirts next time). So, I went back for more blue and, of course, they didn't have it. So, I got a yard of red bandana fabric. The back is blue, the front is red, and the pockets are blue. It didn't turn out as planned, but I think it still looks pretty nice.




(The Gator Santa hat was Scot's gift for Kathleen. He insisted she wear it in the picture.)

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates