I'm trying to do a better job of planning ahead especially with meals. Now that we've started t-ball, our weeks have gotten more crazy than usual. And, as everyone knows, menu planning helps you save money.
I came across this awesome site, I'm An Organizing Junkie, that helps people plan their menus. I did my menu planning on Sunday night, but of course, forgot to post it.
So, here's my menu plan for the week of March 8 to March 15
- Sunday - cubed steak, mashed potatoes, green beans (John makes awesome cubed steak. We also had this for lunch on Monday.)
- Monday (t-ball practice) - sausage gravy and biscuits (Will's absolute favorite meal - he ate 3 biscuits! Also, lunch on Tuesday.)
- Tuesday - Cattlemen's dinner meeting, but need to bring a dessert. I haven't decided what yet.
- Wednesday (church community group night) - BLT and french fries
- Thursday - brown sugar glazed pork (new recipe that I haven't tried yet), need side items
- Friday (t-ball practice) - beef and tortellini soup
- Saturday (t-ball game @ 10 am and my parents here) breakfast - pancakes and sausage, dinner dessert - apple dumplings, I haven't decided on a dinner yet.
- Sunday (usually church) - breakfast - breakfast bake, dinner - cheesy mac and beef
I'll let you know if we actually stick to our menu this week. So far, so good!