Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visiting Good Friends

I haven't been very good at blogging the last two months, but we've been really busy. And, I haven't been very good at taking pictures either. So, I'm going to try to post a bunch of mini recaps in the next couple of days while I'm on vacation.

In early November, we headed to Athens, Georgia to visit John's college roommate, Ryan and his girlfriend Ashley. We spent a couple days with them and were able to hike in some of the local state parks. Here's a family photo of my kids with them and their sweet dogs.


Doesn't she look old here? I look at pictures from the beginning of 2010 to the end of 2010 and she's really grown up. I can't believe she's almost 6.


Will amazingly kept up with Ryan on the hiking. Ryan does many mile treks and walks really fast, but Will did pretty good for our short jaunt.


Family photo.


Typical pose for Kaity - telling everyone how it really is


We also hit the beautiful town of Madison. It was windy and cold, but we all had a great time walking around it.


They found these big leaves in Madison and we carried them around for two weeks.


We've been to visit Ryan twice now in October/November. Next time I'd really like to go in the spring or summer so I don't freeze my you-know-what off!

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates