Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Busy Bees

We've been busy bees lately around our house. It's one of the busiest times of the year on the farm. John's working every day feeding cows, selling Christmas trees, and building fence. I've got lots of big projects going on at work. And, then we have lots of family and friends we want to visit with. Oh, and did I mention I'm trying to make Christmas presents for everybody (except the kids - they don't appreciate it as much at this age)? So, all of this is my excuse for not blogging even though I have things to blog about.

But, if you would like to see some busy bees, check out Will's new knowledge.

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates