Monday, February 19, 2007

It's so hard being 4

So, John and I cut Will's hair yesterday. We took off about 3 inches. He looks like a different little boy. He didn't like the hair cut yesterday, but I didn't think much about it.

This morning, he goes in the bathroom and starts crying big alligator tears and whaling "I don't like my hair. Put my hair back on!" Of course, I can't do that. I tried to offer him a ball cap to wear to school, but he didn't want it so I left it at home. He wore his jacket hood all the way to school.

We get to school and now it's "I don't want Ms. Lucy (his teacher) to see my hair. I don't want my friends to see me. I want to wear my hat." Well, I left his hat at home, so I didn't have a solution. When I left him this morning, he was sitting in the corner and crying.

Sometimes it's so hard being a mom - and I guess being 4.




No comments:

Archive

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates