Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh No, I'm a Soccer Mom!

When did that happen?!? I didn't think I was old enough for that. Or that my kids were old enough to play organized sports. But, somehow, soccer mom status snuck up on me. Today, I had to go to Sports Authority to get Will another pair of shin guards because the last pair I got him were too small. I guess we'll save those for Kaity. So, it's begun. Sports equipment, sports drinks, Saturday mornings on the field, hauling camp chairs around constantly, etc. The only thing I'm missing is a mini van. Might have to wait a little bit for that one. For now, I'll be the only soccer mom with a 4-door truck. So, I guess I haven't totally graduated to the soccer mom status yet.

No comments:

 

Out on Wacahoota Road | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates